Thursday, July 9, 2009

2 little pink lines

I wanted to celebrate that 2 years ago to the day 2 pink lines changed my life forever...I was pregnant! It came sort of as a shock (it is such a miracle) ...and here comes Rody!
I would describe pregnancy as a marathon race...it is a long 40 weeks with many changes...my body, feeling the baby move, having to go to the bathroom ALL the time, waking up at odd hours, crazy dreams (hormones??), but at the end, a miracle!
And Rody is here to tell you...

Yep, he's going to be a big brother! 2 pink lines have once again changed me life...and I am pregnant with our second child!

What a miracle, what a blessing....I am 10 weeks pregnant and due February 6th. So, Rody and baby #2 will be about 22 months apart...WOW!

I pray that this pregnancy goes as smoothly as my last pregnancy!

13 comments:

KatieMGreen said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

morgan collins said...

ahhhhhhh!!!! SO exciting! congrats!!!!

shea said...

WOOOHOOOO! Another adorable Barnett Baby on the way! Congratulations to you all!

Kristin Brannan Wilson said...

Woohoo!!! Congratulations! I'm sure that Rody will be a great big brother and they will be great playmates!! I pray that this pregnancy goes well for you and you are able to keep up with a baby and a toddler!! :)

Kristin Brannan Wilson
kristin@allthingswilson.com

The Watsons said...

Oh my gosh!!! I am THRILLED!! You can join the two under two club!!

You are going to have such a blast! SOOOOOO happy for y'all!

CONGRATS!!

V-n-J said...

we are so thrilled for you guys! and now you get to see our fave doc again:) make sure you tell I said hi! wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy and so excited to follow along! love you guys! Rody is gonna be a great big brother ... love the shirt btw:)

Katie said...

The two under two club is fabulous! We love our first...eight days of it. Congrats Katie and Randy. We'll keep you and your babe to be in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!
You'll love it...my kids are 21 months apart, and it's great!!!

Reeder Family said...

YAY!! Congratulations Katie!! I am so happy for you!! What an Awesome post!! Keeping you and baby in my prayers!

The Jacobs Family said...

Yea! That is wonderful news. Congrats.

Stacy said...

congrats girl....if this baby looks anything like Rody - WOW, you will have some BEAUTIFUL children! :) Good luck.

kristymasterson said...

yeah! congrats! you are an awesome mom. i am so excited for you guys!

Patti said...

Yipee! I am so excited for you! I will be over with some goodies when you aren't so tired, and over any morning sickness that you may have.
And what I mean by GOODIES....cheesecake. Any kind you want!