Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Old School

I found these in my Bible the other day and wanted to scan them in.
The first pic is of me and my dad...March 1980. I was 11 months old..Rody will be 11 months old in just about a week!
When looking at this pic of me, I do see some of me in my little Rody man...

And here is the family circa late 1980's...Molly, Caleb, mom, Maggie, Dad, Katie


Molly...fantastic "feather" look in your hair; Maggie...love the brush back on the side...Caleb--too cute; Mom- nice perm; Dad- you haven't aged a bit!

4 comments:

morgan collins said...

and Katie-nice bangs...and headband:)
caleb looks precious!!!

The Watsons said...

The craziest part of this post, to me, was that it wasn't until the end that I knew it was YOU writing! I thought the first picture just HAD to be of your hubby and his daddy b/c they look exactly alike. Holy moly...you married a man who is almost your dad's twin! Now, I am convinced, that Rody looks just like you both!

shea said...

Wow, you really do resemble Maggie. Those are fun pictures.

Katie said...

I remember seeing that pic a long time ago of your dad and you and always have loved it. It's classic. And so is the family pic...in a different stylish way but definitely a happy family.