Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Rody found his fingers!

Grandma Kia is here! She came into town today for a couple of days. She cooked dinner for us tonight and has helped me get some things organized. Funny story...we decided to take Rody for his first walk tonight around Lee University as Randy was playing in a softball game. We got all geared up, got in the stoller, started to walk (like 10 minutes) and it starts to rain! I was so nervous...here I am taking my baby out on his first walk and it starts raining! Needless to say, we made it to the car before it got really bad. It was a lot of work for just a 10 minute walk!

Rody found his fingers today! He was in the boppy as my mom was making dinner! We got some great shots of him sucking on them!



Our first dinner as a family!



3 comments:

V-n-J said...

aaaaaaaaahhhhhh! what a cutie he is sucking his finger. sorry about the rained out walk....hopefully the rain will stay away and you guys can go out again.
~Veryll

franklins said...

Rody is such a cutie pie! I can't wait to see him, but for now I keep checking out your blog page for more pictures of him. He looks so much like you, Randy.

Angel

Katie said...

Elizabeth and I are jealous about the walk even though you got rained out. We haven't had a walk yet on the cold prairie! Rody looks so sweet sucking on his fingers. Say hi to Grandma Kia from us.