Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Funny Faces

As I was looking through pictures to post of my parent's with Rody, I came across a few with some funny faces. I thought I would blog those.


It is hard to see here, but Rody totally has his eyes crossed...
Our sweet baby is a 10 pounder now! You can definitely see it in his face and double/triple chins!

Nice Papa...
Isn't it funny how adults automatically make silly faces at babies and their voices get really high pitched? I'm convinced this is totally uncontrollable- it is an adult reflex and will eventually "turn off" once baby gets older...kinda like babies have certain reflexes for the first few months of their lives...but enough of the science lesson
Nice Kate
Okay...some good pictures now. Happy grandparents!
Katie and her parents and her new contribution to the McCoy gene pool!
Sweet grandma...sweet baby
Rody starting to "talk" and interact with us more. He grows so much everyday!
I think my baby is getting so big...so seeing pictures of Rody against the backdrop of my father or his hands is a nice reminder that he IS just a little guy!
More to come!


No comments: