Friday, January 18, 2008

Pregnant and larger than life (literally!)

Well, it is Friday evening and Randy and I have been working the last several hours on cleaning the apartment and trying to get things organized. I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel, but it still seems overwhelming at times. I went to the doctor on Thursday and it was pretty routine. Pee in a cup, get on the scale (uuhh), check your blood pressure, and listen to the baby (which I love!). I have another appointment in 2 weeks. I will be 33 weeks then...it is slowly approaching. So, here are a few pics of New Years and my belly at 30 weeks!

Here is a New Years Eve shot. We have sort of made this a tradition- getting together at my parent's home with Peyton and Ian, Laurin, and Randy and me. We had a good time!


Ian and Peyton checking out the options.


My mom sitting in her lovely chair!


Wow...this is hard to believe it is me. This is my belly at 30 weeks (which was 2 weeks ago...so it has grown again). I am putting on cocoa butter everyday to try to ward off the stretch marks!



I'm still trying to wear my size L t-shirts...and I look like this in them!





The girlies....Katie, Laurin, Petyon. They are the great friends!

No comments: