Thursday, August 6, 2009

Watermelon...from our Garden

Rody enjoying the watermelon...from our own garden!!!!



Look how pretty!!


Well, tomorrow morning we are off for our last summer vacation--- CAMP FITCH. For those of you that know me and my family well, then you know about Camp Fitch--it is on Lake Erie in northwestern Pennsylvania...so we have a drive ahead of us. I believe this will be my family's 26th year attending this family camp...I've been going since I was 6...and now I am taking my baby for the first time!!! So fun...he is going to love it...so if you don't hear from us, it is b/c we are doing something outdoorsey...that or we do not have internet!!!

2 comments:

V-n-J said...

have fun! cant wait to see you when you get back!

KatieMGreen said...

from your own garden? that is awesome!!!