Monday, February 25, 2008

3 more Saturdays to sleep in!

This will be a short blog, and unfortunately will not contain any pictures. I will post pictures soon of Randy's parent's visit last weekend and our baby room...which is almost finished! So, the realization that we have about 3 Saturdays left to sleep in is really sinking in. It is jut so crazy how life will change. Randy and I are trying to enjoy the quiet moments together now and also trying to go out to eat as much as possible!

Funny story...never bring a hungry, pregnant woman to the grocery store with you. Always, always, always have her eat first...because pregnant women and pastries DO NOT mix...not a good idea. And I don't really eat pastries. But, last week we went shopping at the local Bi-Lo and the first section you hit is the pastry section. I wanted everything...I mean everything. It was bad. We ended up not getting any fresh pastries, but decided upon little debbie snack cakes, nutter butters, and oreos. I opened up the oatmeal cream pies before we left the store. And, again, I don't eat Oatmeal cream pies! I guess I was also not feeling so bad because I had been to the doctor and actually lost a pound instead of gained a pound...bad thing to know for a pregnant woman!

Randy just laughs at me because of my ferocious appetite. I do really try to keep it under control most days and try to eat healthy. However, last Thursday night I was in rare form. Can any pregnant women relate???

More later...

Katie

1 comment:

Katie said...

Don't worry too much about the oatmeal creme pies Katie. You are allowed as many cravings as necessary when you are 9 months pregnant. Nursing your baby melts the pounds away over some time.